Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Read All About It!

Mood: getting there
WOW! I feel like I haven't blogged in FOREVER! I miss it. Today's post is a simple more informative post then anything.
For one I'm going to start up A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words (PWT) soon. How soon? IDK yet. It might be in February. It might be tomorrow. It depends on my schedule. I think I said something along those lines before the holidays, but everything just got so hectic. If you know what I mean.
Secondly I'm working on my New Year's Resolution. No not the one about lowing my swear rate. The one about finishing a book this year. I decided if I do AT LEAST 1,000 words a week my goal should be set. Do I expect to ONLY write 1,000 words a week? No. BUT I feel that 1,000 words a week is doable. Of course this does not include PTW (unless the 1,000 words fit into my story).
That's all I have for now. I promise I'll get back into my longer blogging posts soon. I'm getting there though. :D

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment