Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

Mood: Comme ci, Comme ca
WITH A LITERARY CHARACTER >.< Scared ya didn't I. One thing I realized ALL my books on my book shelf (which if you know me I only keep the best of the best books on my book shelf) have AMAZING guys. I'm so in love with the guys in my books I don't think I can find a guy to live up to my expectations. It's kinda sad actually. But hey what can I say I love my YA guys. How could you not? I think out of all my past loves one stands out. JACE WAYLAND. In case you haven't already fallen in love with him he's the main guy in the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. OMFG he is like THE dream guy. Maybe it's just me but I LOVE it when the guy is a sarcastic jack@$$. Also who doesn't love a guy who could kick any guys @$$ who gets to close ;). But Jace is everything I think a guy should be.
*HILARIOUS!
*cute
*mysterious
*caring
*charming
*will hurt anybody who tries to mess with you
*ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOU

I could go on, but you can read for yourself about how amazing he is. But I think I out in the main things he has (that all characters should). I loved reading about him. AND any time I think about amazing characters I think about him.

I wish I could write an amazing character like him, but I don't think I can anytime soon. I think I need to fall in love (with someone who is real) before I can write an amazing character. What do you think? Also what do you think a guy should be like (or girl)?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment