Sunday, October 31, 2010

Endings!

Mood: tired
How do you end your stories? Do you end your stories in:
  • A cute, romantic scene between you main characters? (like at the end of Twice Bitten by Chloe Niell)
  • A new oppertunity for your main character (like at the end of Rampant by Diana Peterfreund)
  • killing a main character (like at the end of Van Helsing the movie)
  • in a realization (like at the end of White Cat by Holly Black)
I could go on, but my brian is fuzy. I'm too tired to list more. But still. How do you end your stories? I never get past the first comple of pages to even right an ending. I normally have the IDEA for the ending already planned out though. In my IDEA I normally end with a romantic scene just because I love romance. :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment