Wednesday, October 27, 2010

OHHHHH SHINY!

Mood: mixed feelings
New Idea! New Idea! New Idea! In case you can't tell I have a new idea. One I'm very proud of. Mainly because it's an add on idea. "An add on idea? What's that?" you ask. Well an add on idea is like the name implies. I'm add to another story idea. Now I know you're wondering "than how is it a 'new idea'?" BECAUSE my dear friend I'm changing the entire plot. Even my main romance is changing. Risky I know. But my old idea sounded too much like the Drake Chronicles. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the Drake Chronicles, but I don't want to seem like a copy cat. So the fact I came up (like totally out of the blue came up not the whole sitting in front of a blank computer screen coming up) is HUGE! I'm so! BUT (uh oh the dreaded but) I'm worried I'll spend all my brain power on this story that I'll forget all about my Cupid story (which btw is the last I'm talking about that story which is currently under lock and key ;) don't worry I'll talk about it more when the major plot comes into play.) Well I'm excited. :D I'm gonna start writing. Wish me luck.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment