Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One, Two, THREE!

Mood: Excited
OMG! I'm so excited. So I'm in my Japanese class right now, and I just came up with the bet idea ever. I'M GOING TO RIGHT A TRILOGY! Yes, I said TRILOGY! AHHHHH!
So you know that idea I'm always talking about? Well I'm adding two more books to the series! (BTW, NO I haven't come up with a good middle yet.) SO I had one of my writer's daydreams during class, and I came up with TWO more books for my seires. I'm so happy! I always have a problem with making sequels. I can write one story then add another with different characters as the narrator, but I can never a sequel with the SAME characters as the narrators. WELL I'VE FINALLY DONE IT! I've always wanted to write a sequel with the same characters as the narrator, but the plot never worked for me. No it FINALLY has.

Only on problem....

....

....

....

My main character doesn't have a name. I mean I have a list of a few possible names, but I don't know none of them.... fit. Well wish me luck on finding the perfect name.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment