Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shoot for the Stars

Mood: happy :)
I know I haven't posted in a while. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! In my defense I've been buy... kinda. BUT I wrote three other posts I plan to post throught out the next few days. I'm also almost done with my book. YAY! (not the one I'm writing. BOO! :( But the on I'm reading) I'll post a book review up soon. So now it's time for my ACTUAL post for the day.

If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up. ~J.M. Power

We all have goals. it's the only reason we wake up in the morning. We wake up for school so we can get an education. We wake up to see the guy we've been crushing on so you can possibly find love. Those are all goals. Some goals are long term. Some are short term.

Like my shot term goal to learn how to dance to Believe Me by the end of the weekend.
Or Like my long term goal to write a book. So what's your goal?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment