Friday, December 10, 2010

Confusion

Mood: *Sigh*
So earlier I was REALLY depresed. I don't really wanna talk much about it except for the fact that times like that remind me why I want to be a writer. I won't bore you with the details, but I decided to start a new story. Again. I still love my last story, but I can't write it. IDK. It's like I don't know how to write anymore. But this other story? Everything just flows. Which makes NO SENSE! My old story? I have everything planned out. This new story? Barely anything. Just the proluge and some of my characters. I don't even know who my MC will fall for. But in my old story? Everything was planned. I have no idea what ANY of that means. But I decided to give my new idea a chance. Maybe I'll figure it out along the way.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment