Monday, December 6, 2010

New Story and Pictures

Mood: kinda happy
So you know how I like to talk about my commitment issues??? Well I'm starting a totally new story some time this week. This is where I start to talk about how I love it and the characters blah blah blah. You've read it all before. It's all true, but IDK something about this story feels different. At first I was worried it sounded too much like this other book, but the more I thought about the more the characters and storyline spook to me. Now if I was a character in a book this is where I'd start typing out an amazing story which will ultimately lead to great happiness. Blah Blah Blah. Too bad this is the real world. Equaling to me writing the first 2,500 words then giving up. I hate to give up. Espically on a story that really does speak to me. So since my finals are coming up (GAH! HELP ME!) I can't really write 24/7, BUT I'm going to TRY to write most of my winter break. How well will it work? IDK. Will I stick to only ONE story? Probably not. But it's worth a try. With this said I do plan on writing until then. Just not like a monkey on crack. I'll probably write throughout the week. But I do need to study.
Anyways other than me rambling about my new story and finals I decided you might like some pretty awesome pictures (look below). So I have to do my homework do laundry then HOPEFULLY I'll have time to read.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment