Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Resolutions and Playlists

Mood: Pumped
I decided today I'm going to FINISH a novel. That's my 2011 New Year's resolution. I know I always talk about how I have all these new ideas (which sometimes over take my entire brain.) This coming year I decided no matter what I'm going to finish this novel. It could be crap. It could be pure genius (most likely crap.) No matter what I want to finish a story. And I know exactly what story to write. I would say what it is about, but I don't wanna ruin it. Hopefully by this time next year I will at least start editing. That's the hope. Wish me luck.
BTW if anyone has some good pumping music I can add to my playlist that would be great.
So far I have:
*I Love Rock N Roll by Joan Jett
*It's My Life by Bon Jovi
*Remember the Name by Fort Minor
*Riot by Three Days Grace
*Not Afraid by Eminem
*In The End by Linkin Park
Please don't hate on my music taste. All of these songs get me pumped, so if you have any suggestions please comment.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment