Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Impatient

Mood: excited
As I've said before I'm obsessed with the show Life Unexpected. It's really sad that it might not get a third season (I think the viewers this year was too low even though I think this season is better than the last season). Anyways so I didn't get to watch last night's episode (For some reason I don't have the CW on my TV so I have to wait until Saturday to watch it). I really wanna see it though, but I have to wait. Luckily All I have to do is sleep tonight. Then tomorrow finish my homework, write, maybe even watch some TV. Then Friday I have a sleepover with friends (wow that sounds so 2nd grade like). So once I wake up Saturday morning it will be up. :D See easy right? Well not really. I don't know if I wait. Not for yesterday's episode. I think I can wait (it'll be hard, but I think I can manage). No, I don't think I can wait until next week's episode. So Lux is in court talking about how her last foster dad abused (physically and sexually). All I know is once she says her foster dad was her first kiss it jumps to a scene where Baze is trying to kick the last dad's @$$. Weird thing about it is that you can see Eric (Lux's boyfriend) holding her dad back. I mean I get WHY he did, but for some reason I was hoping he would throw a punch in. I mean HELLO he is twice YOUR age (and he's 7 years older than Lux), and he KISSED your girlfriend. IDK I was a tad sad about it. I love a good fight. Still I can't wait for that episode. I've already watch the commercial like 1,000 times on cwtv.com :D Sounds interesting right? Still I really hope they have a third season. It's a great show. Sure some episodes are slow, but it's all together a great family show. It's not often you get to see a family like that on TV. Books? Sure. TV? Not really. I like it. In case you STILL have gone against my advice GO WATCH LIFE UNEXPECTED NOW! Thanks. :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment