Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Shy?

Mood: Getting there
I was PISSED OFF earlier today. I still kinda am, BUT I'm getting calmer. I just wanted to post today a picture (yes I've been in a funny picture craze lately). Also I decided I have MAJOR commitment issues. I can't stick with a story for more than a day. Sure I have stories I've written from about a year, but they have breaks with MONTHS in between. So I was excited about my new story talking place in Portland (I've never been, but I'd love to go. It's on my List of things to do). But now I'm going 360 and working on a different story. Mainly because I know what I want to happen. I know my characters. I know their hopes, fears, stories, everything. I really like the idea. Problem? One of my characters is very shy. IDK if I've shown it much in my blog, but if you know me then you know I'm not exactly the "sit in the corner and hide" kind of person most of the time. My character isn't either, but she's more like "just trying to get by" kinda of girl. So she's kinda hard to get into. Most of my characters are the loud, outgoing type. When I write them I talk like how I talk in my weird, psychotic, messed-up, loud, jumbled mess of a brain. They talk like I would. They have my humor (or lack of). Most of them are me. Except way more interesting, and they do things I don't think I'd ever have the courage to do. Anyways, hopefully, my story will turn out fine. I'm forcing myself to finish at least two more chapters by tomorrow night. BTW a chapter for me is like 2,500 words.
So here's that picture I promised you:
So I know I sound like dying cat. I do. But when I'm singing? I hear myself singing like all of those stars we see on TV.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment