Sunday, November 7, 2010

2,500 words! Done!

Mood: Happy (it's actually kinda scary)
I just finished chapter 1 of Royal Pain (a side story to work on when my brain is overloaded with my NaNoWriMo.) Is it weird to say I'm kinda anxious to find out what happens next? I mean I know what's going to happen, but I kinda want to just write it to find out? Wow, I probably sound like a psychopath. But seriously I really wanna know what happens. I have to admit my ending is a major cliffhanger. I kinda dropped my jaw (even though I planned exactly what the ending was going to be like for the last 5 hours.) I know I sound obnoxious, but I don't care. I love where my story is going. Sadly I need to work on my poem then my NaNoWriMo before I can even TOUCH Royal Pain again. But mainly I'm proud I wrote all 2,500 words for Royal Pain. If only I can do the same for my NaNoWriMo (which currently does not have a name.) AHHH! I really want to work on Royal Pain, BUT I have other things to type. I'm going to get those other stories typed so I can work on Royal Pain that much faster.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment