OMG! OMG! OMG! Hey it's day TWO of my A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words Project. So far I love the story I typed for yesterday's picture. I'm lovin the plot. I'd finish writing that if it wasn't day two. I'm excited for today's picture because I've been dying to write this story and now I kinda have to. Here today's picture:And same as yesterday if it looks blurry just click on the picture and it should look clearer.
What do you think? Do you have an amazing idea coming from this picture? I know I do!
ALSO yesterday I said I'm doing the 10 day challenge. Those of you with Tumblrs might know what this is. Everyday I post something different. Everyday is planned.
Day 1: 10 things about you
Day 2: 10 things you love
Day 3: 10 things you hate
Day 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
Day 5: 10 wishes
Day 6: 10 items you can’t live without
Day 7: 10 important people
Day 8: 10 of your favorite songs
Day 9: 10 ways to win your heart
Day 10: Final 10 words.
See I have nice pretty list. :D Jealous much??
Okay so actually I have a ton to do so I'm going to type this as quickly as possible.
Day 1:10 things about you
1. I'm a YA author
2. I've never been published
3. I wish I was
4. I've never finished a BOOK
5. I have finished many stupid short stories
6. I really should be studying for my two tests tomorrow
7. I also should be practicing my dance I need to learn
8. I also need to type my 1,000 words for today's picture
9. I can't wait to finish this post
10. I finally finished today's 10 day challenge
Epic right? Haha! ANyways like I said I have a ton to do. Normally I'd say "I'm off to write" or something, but actually today I'm off to dance.