Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HATE & My New Idea

Mood: Kinda upset
Here is today's "A Picture is worth a Thousand words" picture. Do you like it?

Gorgeous right? I think so. It has that mysterious feel. <3 it.
Now for my Tumblr challenge (sorry this post is so long, but I had a lot to say). So as you might know the challenge goes like this I write 10 things about a certain topic. Here's the official list:

Day 1: 10 things about you
Day 2: 10 things you love
Day 3: 10 things you hate
Day 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
Day 5: 10 wishes
Day 6: 10 items you can’t live without
Day 7: 10 important people
Day 8: 10 of your favorite songs
Day 9: 10 ways to win your heart
Day 10: Final 10 words.

It is Day 3 already. I know ironic that I have to write about things I hate right before Thanksgiving, but hey that's what the list says. Anyways I've had kinda of a crappy day, so this will be my release. I know "but shouldn't writing be your release?" blah blah blah. I know, but this way I can rant without affecting my writing. So sorry if you are reading this. I promise I'll keep it short.

Day 3: 10 things I hate
1. Rude comments
2. Back stabbing
3. Jealousy (I'm very jealous of a lot of people for different reasons, and I wish I wasn't)
4. Cold sores (Yes, I have a stupid cold sore that is completely bugging me)
5. Waking up before noon (I miss waking up at 3 p.m.)
6. The fact that there are NINE year olds who hate their life (Seriously? What has this world come to??)
7. Homework (had to say it)
8. When people don't so their fair share in a project (I know I'm guilty of this occasionally, but it's annoying since I normally end up with ALL of the work, and they just sit on their butt)
9. Fake people
10. The amount of abuse in this world

UGH! Sorry, but I have to add an 11.
11. WHEN MY COMPUTER ERASES ALL MY HARD WORK! So above my picture I typed out this HUGE paragraph about my writing troubles now it's all gone. Sorry I would retype it, but I still have to type today's Day 3 picture. Sorry

Okay so some are serious. Some are just me and my pity problems. This was actually really hard for me to type since I couldn't really think of any. :/ So what do you hate?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment