Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New! New! New!

Mood: tired. YAWN!
So I've typed about 830 words. I'm going to try to finish the last 170 words. SIGH! My eyes feel so heavy for some reason. BUT I plan on typing 3,000 words tomorrow. :D AT least that's the plan. We'll see how well it works out tomorrow. I also wanted to mention I'm planning on doing two NEW post ideas. Mostly I talk about writing and random stuff. I'll keeping doing that of course. BUT I'm going to start making Top 10 lists. YAY! Like "Top Ten Favorite Books", "Top Ten Favorite TV shows", etc. I'm also planning on doing monthly overviews. This is more for me than you. I'll list the books I read that month, favorite songs, etc. I'm not doing that for October since I don't remember, so I am starting this month. YAY! SO I'm going back to writing the SLEEP! Yeah!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment