Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yay! Yikes!

Mood: weird
Today has been very odd. I've thought about writing two old ideas for some reason. IDK why. Both ideas were ideas that I loved at the time, but thought were stupid later. I decided NOT to type them because the only story I want to think about is my NaNoWriMo. I know this probably won't work since ideas come from all over the place (I think most authors would agree.) ALSO I came up with a new idea not even three minutes ago. Which I plan to write while I'm editing my NaNoWriMo in December. Actually I should start writing now. :D I have the next two chapters already planned so HOPEFULLY I'll type 2,000 words. At least that's the plan. I have no idea how well it'll work out. Especially since I'm tired, and I still have homework. Yikes. But I already made a commitment to finish this story. It might suck. It might rule. But it needs to be written. I like this new positive mood. Way better than my depressed mood earlier. This is the PERFECT mood for writing. Wish me luck. ALSO good luck on you word count other NaNoWriMo writers. I know how hard a word count can be (I'm only on 3,000 words, BUT I hope to change that tonight.) Best of luck to all.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, to post this here, but I couldn't find your e-mail address. Anyway, your's was the winning answer for the question I posted on Wednesday, and you won a chapter critique.

    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete