Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In a Hurry

Mood: ehhhhh. You know how it is.
I'm posting this while I can. My internet is unstable right now. I'm hoping it'll post. I'm going to try to keep this short since I still haven't worked on today's Picture or added to Day 2 or 3 a today's picture is a little different. I hope y'all like it anyways. Or at least like it enough to come up with an idea. BTW how has these picture been working for you? Do you hate it? Is this helping you writing? IDK. This works really well for me except I'm having trouble finding good pictures. Hopefully I'll find more later. So here' today's picture. Click on it if it looks blurry.
stories. I'm hoping to type this super fast then finish today's picture because tomorrow I have a ton of time to add to Day 2 and 3's stories. So today's picture:
And now for today's Tumblr Chllenge. It's day 4 in my Tumblr CHalenge. Here is the official list of everyday I have planned:

Day 1: 10 things about you
Day 2: 10 things you love
Day 3: 10 things you hate
Day 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
Day 5: 10 wishes
Day 6: 10 items you can’t live without
Day 7: 10 important people
Day 8: 10 of your favorite songs
Day 9: 10 ways to win your heart
Day 10: Final 10 words.

Okay so like I started typing this a couple of hours ago, but never finished (I was reading. I'll post a short review later.) I'm too lazy to start my tumblr challenge, sp I'm skipping day 4. Sorry. I need to sleep, but I decided to keep you informed. I did post the picture though (an hour after midnight.) Sorry y'all. Heading to bed. I'll blog later today. Happy Thanksgiving.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment