Monday, November 22, 2010

Big News! :D

Mood: ready for anything
The amazing blog, The Blogger Girlz, has started the "A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words Challenge" which I'm excited about. Love how others are doing this! I never thought others would like this idea. Hopefully others will want to try this to. Maybe? *crosses fingers*
Any who (OMG don't you just love that "Any who" no one says that anymore) it's day THREE of my A Thousand Words CHallenge (Sorry typing out the whole thing is a pain), and it's time for a new picture. I personally LOVE this picture! I got a ton of ideas from this one for some reason. IDK y. Hopefully y'all find it just as helpful. BTW same things apply as always. If it looks blurry just click on it and blah blah blah. Okay PRESENTING DAY THREE'S AMAZING PICTURE! DRUM ROLL PLEASE! *drum roll*
Isn't it awesome? I love the whole Alice and Wonderland dress. Any Ideas yet?
Also! Today is day two in my tumblr on blogspot challenge. In case you didn't see yesterday's post the rules of the challenge are simple. Every day I write 10 things along a certin topic. Each day has a preplanned topic. Here's the list in case you missed it.

Day 1: 10 things about you
Day 2: 10 things you love
Day 3: 10 things you hate
Day 4: 10 things you want to say to one person
Day 5: 10 wishes
Day 6: 10 items you can’t live without
Day 7: 10 important people
Day 8: 10 of your favorite songs
Day 9: 10 ways to win your heart
Day 10: Final 10 words.

So as Day 2 I have to type 10 things I love. Are you ready?

Day 2: 10 things I love
1. Writing (duh or else I wouldn't even have this blog)
2. reading (kinda goes along with #1)
3. Music (who doesn't love a little music to help the creative juices flow)
4. My friends and Family (sometimes JK I really do love them to death)
5. Long breaks from school (must I say more?)
6. Cooking (Which I'll probably start blogging about sometime in the future.)
7. Dancing (Yes I finally learned my dance. Yes it took forever)
8. sugar (I'm so sweet over sour kind of girl. No question about it)
9. My teddy bear (yes I still have one from when I was 7)
10. Whoever is reading this (yes I even love you :D)

Didn't you love my list? :D

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment