Tuesday, November 2, 2010

THREE THOUSAND WHAT?!?!?

Mood: exhausted
SIGH! I've been walking all day in converse. Which in case you don't know has ZERO arch support, and I have high arches. So yeah not my desired shoe wear. So remember how yesterday I was sad because I didn't have a story idea? Well I came up with one. I'm so happy. I really like where the story is going. I was planning it out on my way home. I must say I can't believe I thought of it. I'm going to start typing now (actually first I have to finish this post then upload some pics onto my comp BUT after that then I shall start.) After I'm done typing I plan to reward myself with reading and possibly a couple of Bones episodes. ^.^ BUT I have to type 2,000-3,000 words today first. I'm HOPING to type 3,000, but 1,500 is more likely. Also I have a question. How do you write like a guy?

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hey. You asked about the top 10 lists on my blog... feel free to use any of them! All the ones with the pretty little picture at the top aren't mine anyways; they're an old(er) meme from Random Bookish Ramblings. I'll probably start coming up with more or my own Top 10 topics eventually (and of course you're free to use any of them).

    ReplyDelete