Sunday, November 7, 2010

Almost Done!

Mood: Happy
I'm almost done with the first chapter of Royal Pains. :D I know. I know. I should be done with writing for the day, but sadly I am not. Around three o'clock I was running round town. I got my nails done (I know it wasn't a MUST but hey my toes look cute now^.^), went grocery shopping, picked up two books (The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff and The Misguided Angel by Melissa De La Cruz), and went to Office Depot for a calculator. Fun right? Anyways so that took up a good 2.5 hours. I'm FINALLY home and ready to write. My plan is to finish my Royal Pains chapter then a poem (it's for school and due tomorrow, so I kinda sorta have to finish it. BUT thankfully I have it mostly finished all I have to do is edit it.) After all that NaNoWriMo! So bottom line my night is going to consist of me typing on my computer. HELLZ YEAH! Nothing can ruin my mood. Well maybe if a 5,000 lb elephant fell from the sky crashing my computer making me lose all my work. But what are the odds of that happening? *Knocks on wood just in case*

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment