Sunday, November 7, 2010

I HATE MY NANOWRIMO!

Mood: upset
I HATE MY NANOWRIMO! For some reason everything just sounds so UGH! Everything sounds to rehearsed. When I started my NaNoWriMo I was so excited. I loved my idea, characters, everything. No I hate it. The guy is a totally boring (I hate to say that, but he's so boring.) An dI have no idea how to ritavive the story. :( So for now I'm giving up on my NaNoWriMo. *gets pelted with tomatos* I'm sorry, but I feel like the story has no hope. BUT on the bright side I have Royal Pain to fall back on. :) I promise if I can find ANY way to make my NaNoWriMo any better while I'm at school or something I'll do it, but currently I think the story is dead. RIP NaNoWriMo. But on the bright side I've written about 2,800 words today! I'm going to start writing chapter 2 of Royal Pain now.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment