Saturday, November 27, 2010

the CW

Mood: hyper
OMFG! I love the CW! So I've been watching Life Unexpected for the last 2 or 3 hours, and I love it. OMG! I love Eric. :D There's my age difference relationship I love writing about. So I just finished Camp Grounded, and OMFG when the episode ended I literally went "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" then made a heart with my hands. I loved the ending. So the point of this post is about my love for the CW. Have you ever watched it? I have yet to find a show on the CW I didn't like. Of course I haven't seen them all, but still I love them all so far.
Life Unexpected? Check!
Nikita? Check!
Vampire Diaries? Check!
Hellcats? Check!
Gossip Girl? Check!
See? I love them all! I've seen a little bit of Smallville, but i never got caught p. Anyways, I love the CW. So if you haven't watched any of the shows above GO WATCH THEM!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment