Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Mood: Happy
Do you think that is true? Well I'm going to prove it. I have over 90 picture I've found on the internet, and I'm going to write 1,000 words per picture. Some I'll mesh together to make a complete story. Some I'll save for a later story. I don't know yet. Each day I'll post the picture I'm using for the day. If you want to try the challenge.
This is kinda like my NaNoWriMo. Except I majorly failed at that. HOPEFULLY I won't fail at this project. What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea?
In my opinion it's great for those authors with commitment issues. Like myself. Yes I can admit it. I can't stay on an idea for a long time, so this is my compromise. This way I don't have to bother with tying everything together. All I do is write short scenes. :D
AND there's music. Because I can't write without it.
So basically it's a win win for me. I mean who doesn't like music and writing. :D
Today's picture is this:
Sorry if it's blurry. If you click on it then it looks clearer.
I'm off to write today's 1,000 words.

P.S. Sorry for the blogging frenzy. I had a lot to say today. BTW starting Sunday (tomorrow) I'm doing the 10 day challenge. I think it's mainly a tumblr thing but whatever. I'm doing it.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment