Saturday, November 6, 2010

Write Your @$$ Off Day!

Mood: Pumped
I've seen this on a couple of bloggers on Sundays, and I decided to give it a shot! It's midnight right now, and even though I SHOULD be sleeping I'm going to start writing! Mainly because I've been a slacker all day and a most of Friday. On Friday I only wrote 500 words (I normally try writing at least 1,000 words a day.) So I have to make up those extra 500 words PLUS 1,000 words from Saturday PLUS 1,000 words for today PLUS I want to write the first chapter for a new story (which will probably be about 2,500 words.) So for you kids playing at home that's 5,000 words in 24 hours. Joy!) that's been on my mind constantly. So I'm going to start writing. Luckily I've just finished an amazing book (which is always a good motivator) and listening to some awesome music. Both of which are always good writing helps (that and coffee, but I'll stick with tea for now.) I'm off to write! Wish me luck!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment