Saturday, November 20, 2010

Movies, Music, and and Mushrooms :D

Mood: good (except for my stupid headache)
I just finished watching the movie Letters to Juliet.
So remember that post I made a couple of hours ago? About how I am like looking at every part or the story? Well I found out that happens with movies too.
I liked the movie. It was cute.
But I kept thinking how obvious it was that he liked her. I mean come on. BORING! There needs to be a TENSE but oddly interiging romance going on. Charlie had such potential! Who doesn't love an obnoxious know-it-all? Okay. Well most of us don't. Myself included. BUT they make great characters.
And the fiancee! UGH! I would never marry a guy like that! HELLO! I love cooking just as much as the next person, but you're in Italy and all you want to do is go to vineyards?!?! WTF! I'd be sightseeing and eating carbs until my pant button breaks. Okay maybe not THAT many carbs but you get the idea.
Anyways! Right now I want some Italian and to listen to Taylor Swift. Atually Right now I'm listening to David Archuleta, but I'll listen to Taylor Swift in a minute. BTW! I do NOT want people trashing David Archleta or Taylor Swift. Do that on your blog. They are both talented. Especailly David. Hehe <3 Come on have you listened to some of his songs? Like Parachutes and Airplanes??? I <3 that song. :)
Wow I got off topic. Well I'm going to eat my yummy lobster ravioli which has mushrooms (Jealous much?). EKKK! I'm excited. I mean don't you just love Italian food???

BTW in case you haven't seen Letters to Juliet you might want to. :D

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment